Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sorry for the delay

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in posts but as of 12 days ago, the country where I currently reside has censored Google Blogger. Two months ago said country shut down Youtube which limited some of the fun things I can add to the posts...and now this.

It is very frustrating not being able to access your own blog. I am currently using a proxy server to submit this post but do not have the option to post any pictures or media. My brother is going to make some posts on my behalf so I can include some pics.

I'm hoping this is a short term measure in response to a certain book being published so close to the 20th anniversary of a certain event. If you don't know what I'm talking about, thats OK, you probably don't follow the politics of the country I am living in :)

Anyhow...we'll see how this "text only" post looks...

1 comment:

Roz said...

Hi Steve,
I don't believe we ever met but I have heard alot about you over the years from my little brother Rob Gottwik. He's the one that found your blogger and I told him I'd send an email.
My husband & I are coming again to Hong Kong in Nov. (the day after Thanksgiving) we bring bread into China.
I had a looktosee where you guys are located and it seems to be pretty far north from Hong Kong up the coast.
I'd like to stay in touch because we plan on bringing teams at least once a year if not twice, and seeing the great wall is something we for sure will go to see! Maybe we could connect somehow in the future. I started a website for us, here's the address:
http://china.rozshome.com
God Bless you! Lora Rozkowski
roz@rozdesignz.com